Submit an absence online
You can use this form to report your child's absence(s) or late arrival from Greenbriar West.
- By completing and submitting this form you are authorizing Greenbriar West to note the absence/late arrival of your child for the date(s) given.
- If you have multiple students who attend Greenbriar West and who will be absent or late, you must complete this form for each child.You may also call our 24-hour attendance hotline at 703-633-6767 or email @email to report an absence
Note: Please do not use this form to make homework requests. Please contact the teacher via email.
Be specific about the reason why your child will not be attending school today.
- Please indicate whether your child has any of the following symptoms:
- Feeling feverish or chills
- Fever greater than or equal to 100.4 F
- Headache (not due to another health condition, hunger, menstrual cramps stress, or injury)
- A new cough (not due to another health condition)
- Shortness of breath or breathing difficulties (not due to diagnosed respiratory condition or if different than normal pattern of chronic condition)
- A new sore throat (not due to another health condition)
- Congestion or runny nose (not related to allergies or health condition)
- Fatigue (more tired than normal or sudden onset)
- New muscle pain (not due to another health condition or that may have been caused by a specific activity such as physical exercise)
- New loss of taste, smell, or appetite
- Abdominal pain (not due to hunger, constipation, injury, or stress)
- Nausea, vomiting or diarrhea